Subject: Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/10/16 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 00:45:38 +0200

Hi,

Status update as of 16.10.2023 is I am resolving issues which keep 
coming up with Renjin. Solving these issues is a prerequisite to 
completing work on the "R" Exporter for EMF.

Juergen: I saw you posted feedback on PR 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/23 - I 
have not had the time to review this yet, due to reasons mentioned in 
first sentence. I will do so as soon as possible.

Regards,

-- 
         Michael H. Siemaszko
         Telegram: mhsiemaszko
         Email: [email-masked],
                [email-masked]
         WWW: http://ideas.into.software/
         GitHub: https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
         LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
         Twitter: https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/